Project Vaulderie is an initiative that aims to port and recreate the cult classic game, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines to Unity. The goals we try to achieve with this tremendous effort are many:
- First and foremost, providing a more stable play through, fixing crucial and game breaking bugs and glitches, something the fans have wished for years.
- Secondly, taking advantage of new features available in the Unity engine as well of the new modding tools planned along with which allows anyone to mod it to a high level.
- Lastly, updating the game to modern graphics and technology, thus remaking the assets where it’s possible without breaking any cohesive visual choices.
We are planning to provide the best version of Bloodlines that can exist, along with the following features.
- Bug fixes and polished assets/animations
- Proper modding support and editor tools
- Full multiplayer support
- Windows, native Mac and Linux builds, including 64-bit support
- Improved graphical assets, shaders and DX11/DX12 rendering support
- Revamped disciplines system
- Improve enemy AI and pathfinding
- Merging individual city areas/hubs into an immersive open world, thus eliminating loading screens
- Multiple character profiles support
- Implement role-playing elements into the gameplay and objective scenarios
- Vampire against vampire hunters in team-based multiplayer
- Ability to level up between rounds
- Traditional combat and familiar modes
- Include new clans from the Old World of Darkness.
- Features full co-op support for single player campaign
- Storyteller mode, in the spirit of Redemption
Full character customization, from customizing outfits to body parts